COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Treasure Chest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

My Treasure Chest Empty
PostSubject: My Treasure Chest   My Treasure Chest EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm

My Treasure Chest DSC01092

I was just going to grab S.T.R.L.K.E.R., but woah...... Looks like I have games to play! (Although Stalker first!)

And Yes, the two 'coin' looking things which are above the games are supposed to be there. Oblivion has been here, that's why that game box is not in the pic!
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

My Treasure Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Treasure Chest   My Treasure Chest EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Wow...only 6 of them I've never played! But where are the rest of the Half-Life 2 episodes?

No...really...where are they? Valve? Where are they?
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

My Treasure Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Treasure Chest   My Treasure Chest EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 am

First person shooters... bah. No matter what the title, they are all the same game.

With the games you have displayed, I am rather stunned... shocked... agasp... that you have not the Starcraft box set. Shameful! You dare call yourself a gamer?

But, I suppose all can be forgiven. You do have Portal, or rather the Orange Box after all.
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

My Treasure Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Treasure Chest   My Treasure Chest EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 am

My StarCraft box set is with my Diablo box set somewhere down at the parents. Also not pictured is my Age of Empires III Collectors box set with the hard cover BOOK. I tried that kind of game before... meh..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

My Treasure Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Treasure Chest   My Treasure Chest EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Yep...you have Warcraft and Moon Project in there, you basically have every RTS ever made.
1. Build building
2. Build building
3. Build building
4. Build Troops
5. Build building
6. Build vehicles
7. Build building
8. Send all units North (or other direction)
9. Hope you have more units than your opponent*
(*due to unit balancing, the strategy element has been removed, thus dumbing down warfare so it's fair for all ages and strategic capabilities. To this end, it's not how you move troops, but rather who has more...but you should buy our expansion because we guarantee at least 10 more perfectly balanced units and 5 new maps!)
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

My Treasure Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Treasure Chest   My Treasure Chest EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:51 pm

There is one you are missing, one which I am happy to borow you should you want... the 10 game special edition / collection of Command and Conquer.

Yay RTS!
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

My Treasure Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Treasure Chest   My Treasure Chest EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Shadowcrunch wrote:
Wow...only 6 of them I've never played! But where are the rest of the Half-Life 2 episodes?

No...really...where are they? Valve? Where are they?
On Steam my friend... On Steam..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Treasure Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Treasure Chest   My Treasure Chest Empty

Back to top Go down

My Treasure Chest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: Electronic Life :: Video Games-
Jump to: