COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playstation freebies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Playstation freebies Empty
PostSubject: Playstation freebies   Playstation freebies EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Eventually, instead of a series of PS3 free offers or download threads posted all over, we should just put them here... gotta protect and save the endangered bandwidth, ya know.

So remember a couple months back when the hackers hacked the Playstation Network? And, in appreciation to all the loyal PS3 users, the fine people of Sony made various titles available and free for download?

Well, I had no hard drive space to download, but I "bought" my selections and had them marked in The Store for future use. People were telling me that it wouldn't work, that you had to download them by a certain day or else.

Just want to say one thing... it did work. Downloading Infamous 2 right now. On the other hand, I really should have grabbed those PSP titles while I had the chance. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

PostSubject: Re: Playstation freebies   Playstation freebies EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 am

I was only able to get the first InFamous game.... played a little of it so far...

I too should have grabbed some of the PSP ones... Sad
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Playstation freebies   Playstation freebies EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:03 pm

I downloaded inFAMOUS and Dead Nation... but yeah, didn't bother reserving any PSP games. Oh well.

Just about finishing up the second is;and on inFAMOUS. Not that bad of a game, but I'm a little bit prejudice; I like open world games, and with the whole karma set-up, there's replay value!
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

PostSubject: Re: Playstation freebies   Playstation freebies EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:54 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how to do 'stunts'.....
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Playstation freebies   Playstation freebies EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Stunts are just things you do in the game... there is no list (in game) that tells you what the stunts are or how to do them.

However, I did find two ways to discover them, but I shall post a stunt list / how-to below if you want. Spoiler mode, activate!

Spoiler:

Wah-lah!
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

PostSubject: Re: Playstation freebies   Playstation freebies EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Very nice! I peeked at the spoiler a little.. Then closed it up real quick like so I didn't see anymore. Uber Xcited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation freebies   Playstation freebies Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation freebies
Page 1 of 1