COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing yonder calendar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

Testing yonder calendar Empty
PostSubject: Testing yonder calendar   Testing yonder calendar EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm

The calendar module settings asked for a forum to be associated with calendar events. That's what this is. Under the post text box, under attach file, under options, there SHOULD be a Calendar tab...I see it, and I can set Calendar events, but we will need someone without sysop access to also test. So...., give it a shot!
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Testing yonder calendar   Testing yonder calendar EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Just came in to test what would happen with a reply...for example I set an activity thread to the calendar, then want to extend times or days, could I just reply to my own thread and add more calendar info or if I wanted to start a work schedule thread, and just reply for each day I wanted a work day listed on the calendar...answer is no. This reply does NOT have the calendar feature activated. So apparently the calendar is a semi-static feature to be used sparingly. Well as much as that bites, it could still be useful down the line for SOMETHING...
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Testing yonder calendar   Testing yonder calendar EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:59 pm

I see "Post a Reply", "Roll Dice", "Attach File", and "Options", followed by the "Topic Review" which is displaying your post.

No Calendar tab.

But that doesn't mean anything. Could be I did something wrong. Will experiment with things.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Testing yonder calendar   Testing yonder calendar EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:00 pm

I typed my post while you were working on yours... so never mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing yonder calendar   Testing yonder calendar Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing yonder calendar
Page 1 of 1