COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gogos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

Gogos Empty
PostSubject: Gogos   Gogos EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Gogos are little plastic molded figures which kids can collect, (yes, another collecting thing), trade and or just play with. Apparently, these little bobbles were inspired by sheep knuckles.. Yeah.. Hrmmmm..

And I quote their site.

"What are Gogo's Crazy Bones?

Gogo's are small colorful characters that come in hundreds of colors and designs, each one with a unique name, design, personality and special ability. Kids of all ages have fun collecting, trading and playing with Gogo's Crazy Bones!

Gogo's were inspired by games from ancient Greece where children played by bouncing and throwing sheep knuckle bones. Today’s Gogo’s are reminiscent of old school favorites such as marbles and jacks, with a modern twist! Each Gogo has a unique number for collecting and designed so you can hold and throw with one finger."

Sherrie and I bought a few packs before knowing what they were. We then went to the site and she saw one which she wanted. I HAD to find it! Long story short, I bought out 2 Walmarts and 1 Toys'R'Us. I spent money. To much money. But..... 2nd from last pack, I found the one she wanted...

Gogos Sumi

So now I have all of these little plastic creatures. I believe well over 200..... Ahhh well, maybe I'll find a use someday Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

Gogos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gogos   Gogos EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Hmmm...I'm assuming you heard about the deal with the little terra cotta elephants down here in the where-I-live area? Was is this summer or last? Doesn't matter. Middle of the night, somebody was putting little terra cotta elephants (maybe 4" tall sculptures/statues...) on the front step/stoop/walk/entry of local businesses. If memory serves, some had little notes attached saying that all would be explained in due time. Never heard another thing about it, but the last time I did hear I seem to recall the local paper saying something like 45 of them were left around...not sure about that number.

So there you go! Ploop one on the hood of someone's car. Hang one from someone's doorknob. Slip one into someone's gas lid cover thing on the car (not inside the cap, just under the hinged door). Mailboxes. Maybe tie little notes to a couple of them like "Help me!" or "please take me with you...they're coming for me!" Maybe leave messages like that for bright colored ones, and for the evil type colors leave messages like "Have you seen a little red guy about my height and build?" or "WOW, you're big!"

Oooh, oldie but goodie...take a few to local playgrounds and leave one on a swing, one on the bottom of a slide, a couple just under the surface in the sandbox... Or just hang on to them cuz now they will always remind you of playing with moose knuckles. I mean SHEEP! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Gogos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gogos   Gogos EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Moose knuckles?

A moose once bit my sister...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gogos Empty