COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARCLIGHT COMBINE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ARCLIGHT COMBINE Empty
PostSubject: ARCLIGHT COMBINE   ARCLIGHT COMBINE EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 pm

sent here by MAGISTRATE's directions from CoW forum. would be honoured to sign up with Arclight Combine.

thanks

my in game name is TEM
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

ARCLIGHT COMBINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARCLIGHT COMBINE   ARCLIGHT COMBINE EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 am

Oh. Awkward.

I honestly haven't played CoW in many many (many) months. Also, I believe, Shadowcrunch hasn't played in that time-frame either.

However, feel free to go over the CoW thread within this forum, see what you can, and by all means add what you can. Who knows, maybe someday he or I or both will return!

(I left because I am unable to play the game from work... something to do with the work computer having outdated capabilities or bloacks or something. And, I'm just an occassional computer gamer, didn't have the time / desire to be on much from home).
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

ARCLIGHT COMBINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARCLIGHT COMBINE   ARCLIGHT COMBINE EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Okay, just sent TEM a message in CoW. 256 character max means I gotta explain here. Oh, I am Baleforge in the game. Anyway, TEM, I would be more than happy to let you in the union, but before I stopped regular playing, I passed the union to Soothsayer, then quit the union (was experimenting). I do still occasionally play, but I am no longer in the Combine.

Soothsayer and I were discussing options for helping you out, but I'm not sure if any of them will work. Will get back to you.

Anyway, what I wanted to say but didn't have room in CoW, you came to this forum expecting two members of Arclite Combine, and you didn't really find that. I have this forum set up so members CAN delete their accounts, so if you don't find anything interesting to discuss around here, you're free to leave anytime you want. Otherwise, if you do find anything interesting, you're more than welcome to post away! We don't have a lot of members, we're always looking for more, and we really don't have any limitations on topics here. Up to you, no obligations either way. Thanks for stopping by and sorry we couldn't help with the union!

***OH!!! Soothsayer! This reminds me, you should probably log into CoW one more time and delete that message leading people here for the union! Otherwise things could more awkward later down the road.....
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

ARCLIGHT COMBINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARCLIGHT COMBINE   ARCLIGHT COMBINE EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Wow. Just reread everything, and had no idea about this Magistrate thing. Went to the CoW forums... this was something Soothsayer set up in the forums to drum up union members. Crap.
Back to top Go down
http://right here...

ARCLIGHT COMBINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARCLIGHT COMBINE   ARCLIGHT COMBINE EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:31 pm

whatever comes through this is welcome.

I have yet to see the message you sent me within CoW, but since I posted it, so much has changed.

However, I cannot speak outside private email. ( Set up a free email account, to protect your anonymity, if you wish to ) and contact me at computerplaystime@mail.com

thank you
Back to top Go down

ARCLIGHT COMBINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARCLIGHT COMBINE   ARCLIGHT COMBINE EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:34 pm

oh I am a casual gamer too. I promise you what I wish for you to see caters for players of whatever time constraints.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ARCLIGHT COMBINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARCLIGHT COMBINE   ARCLIGHT COMBINE Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCLIGHT COMBINE
Page 1 of 1