COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free downloadable programs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Free downloadable programs! Empty
PostSubject: Free downloadable programs!   Free downloadable programs! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:28 am

Just making this short, I'll add more later tonight...

From 'crunches amd my discussions in the past, he told me DAZ Studio Pro 4, Bryce 7 Pro, and Hexagon 2.5 are now free downloadables (each program normally runs between $250 to $500). I've started the download about 30 minutes ago... and what a convoluted mess that is! First you download (put into cart), then you register, the email verification, download again (put into cart)... but it doesn't download! You have to go to your account profile, check downloadables, and find what you put in the cart, AND THEN begin the download.

Click HERE to get at the free stuff mentioned above right away.

Hey! Hey Admin Crunch! Do I have your permission to go through all the modeling threads and put those free links on this one? Or do you want to do it? It makes looking for things that much easier.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Free downloadable programs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free downloadable programs!   Free downloadable programs! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Oddly enough, Hexagon downloaded and installed without a problem. Bryce downloaded, but didn't install properly (something about a parallel programing error. Huh?) and DAZ downloaded, but freezes the computer whenever I try to install it.

*grumble*

Will have to try all this again at a later time, I suppose.
Back to top Go down

Free downloadable programs!
Page 1 of 1