COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elder Scrolls Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

Elder Scrolls Online Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls Online   Elder Scrolls Online EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:21 am

It's about time they released something to share. 9 minutes and 28 seconds of Elder Scrolls GOODNESS. Yes, it's third person, but MMOs traditionally run 3rd person to show off your character customization and combat effects, so that's okay. The big question is herein answered... it's not MMO fighting by clicking buttons on the bottom of the screen, it's Elder Scrolls fighting with left click to attack and right click to block. It takes place, I believe, a thousand years before Morrowind, and they plan to incorporate ALL of the lands we know, and the lands we've never seen. There's Morrowind, there's Ordinators, and there's Dwemer... that's all I needed to see! SIGN ME UP!!!

Oh, watch it in youtube so you can enlarge...
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online   Elder Scrolls Online EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:57 pm

A price per month would be nice and also computer requirements.. Looks like I'm heading to Google for a bit.

Looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online   Elder Scrolls Online EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

That didn't take me long... both things are to be announced still... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online   Elder Scrolls Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls Online
Page 1 of 1