COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving a job!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyLiterature
Mechanic
LadyLiterature

Leaving a job!!! Empty
PostSubject: Leaving a job!!!   Leaving a job!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Most know that I have been working 2 jobs which actually seems like three as one is split up during the day. I have been working 12+ hours a day when I have both jobs. One job even requires me working every other weekend so there are times I work 13 days straight. I'm exhausted so I have figured out the math and finances and I am happy and sad to report that as of Dec. 14 I will be leaving the assisted living facility that I've been working at.

I am happy about this as the management has been really pissing me off along with some of my coworkers. Sad because I love the residents there. I have never met such a kind group of elderly people. But I must move on to a place that I think will make me happier.

The job I am keeping is at the elementary school being a janitor. Not a prestigious job by any means but a job where I have weekends off unless I choose to work and also have the same vacations as the kids, again unless I choose to work, except I don't get three months off for the summer. Besides the lunch time which I work I am able to set my own hours around my family. The only down side is I'll be having carpal tunnel surgery probably within a year or two. I am already wearing braces on both wrists.

So wish me luck. Someday I may find a job like Shadow and Sooth where I'll get to sit on my ass and play video games or read for 8 to 12 hours!
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Leaving a job!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving a job!!!   Leaving a job!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey now, there's lot of stuff I do... I place OfficeMax orders and create FedEx shipping labels, I scan documents, I... I...

Never mind, I'm just digging a hole. But I will say I had to go through a lot of shit to get a job like this, with all the plant closings and restructurings (unlike Cap'ncrunch, who had the job handed to him).

None of that matters, though. Do what you want, do what you think is best! And yes, I shall wish you luck!
Back to top Go down

Leaving a job!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: News and Announcements :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: