COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subtle Ponderances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

Subtle Ponderances Empty
PostSubtle Ponderances

Going to try for a single thread for quick thoughts that, at the time of thinking, seem really deep and profound. May not be upon reflection, but there is a button to delete posts... Oh, and many of these are just plain stupid, but I could see them as little meme posters on facebook, so I figure I'll beat them to it.

So, one from the other day: If looking at the sun through binoculars will make you go blind, would your eyesight get better if you turned the binoculars around?

AND... The civil war was a really fucked up thing we did to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
Share this post on: reddit

Subtle Ponderances :: Comments

Shadowcrunch
Re: Subtle Ponderances
Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 pm by Shadowcrunch
I came up with this after Sooth put the little poster thing on FB that said something on the lines of SEALS didn't kill Bin Laden, guns did... and I'm thinking this could be a good "poster" to upset the balance on FB Twisted Evil

Starting with the old saying:
Guns don't kill people, people do...
because they choose to.
And they have that right to CHOOSE
to kill people, because god gave them free will...
SO...technically... god kills people?
soothsayer
Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 am by soothsayer
You could take it a step further and say that, since God knows what everyone is doing / what they have in their hearts, then God knew that that person was going to kill that one... AND, because God allowed it to happen (He could have easily put a blank in the gun, caused a misfire, had the guy get a flat tire, blow an engine, etc), He wanted that person to get killed.

Or, more simply, "God wanted me to do it."
Shadowcrunch
Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:36 am by Shadowcrunch
It smells like melting plastic in here and it's giving me a headache.
Shadowcrunch
Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:39 am by Shadowcrunch
What do I know about Meth? I know it's fucking up my YouTube enjoyment...
Shadowcrunch
Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:48 pm by Shadowcrunch
You ever break wind and for the next half hour it feels like your crack is on fire or soaking in a thin layer of acid... then the next time you have a need to apply TP to your crack, your ass hairs are no longer attached and the ends look like they've been burned with a lighter?

lol! Me neither. I was just wondering what causes that... Subtle Ponderances 277638789
Shadowcrunch
Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:16 am by Shadowcrunch
Our new floor cleaner smells like... hell I don't know... rotten wood? Just nasty.

What if data had weight? Something small like an ounce per gig. Just think, fill a 16GB thumb drive and suddenly it weighs a pound! How fucked up would that be?! (side note I just thought of... USB ports would have to be reinforced to withstand the weight!)

AND... what if: several thousand years ago, the Egyptians, who we know were way ahead of their time with astronomy, physics, and other scientific jargon... blah, anyway... what if the Egyptians calculated that the ice age and thaw thing, combined with continental drift... what if the Egyptians discovered that the Earth was going out of tilt and wobbling on it's axis? What if... what if the pyramids are giant weights, placed just right, to balance the world and keep it from wobbling into the sun?! You say: "Yes, but it's been proven they were tombs for pharoahs." TRUE! But, the pharoahs were often better educated than the rest of the populace. I put to you that the pharoahs were also the top scientists of their day, and they were remembered by having their remains placed inside the very anti-toppling weights they helped design!
soothsayer
Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:37 am by soothsayer
Data does have weight, as explained by this article. Excelsior!

Interesting theory, goes hand-in-hand with the fact that the Great Pyramids was designed as a representation of the northern hemisphere. This may not be the best link, but it's the first that popped up. Pyramid Map
Shadowcrunch
Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:33 am by Shadowcrunch
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/mind-boggling-optical-illusion-make-you-4795255#rlabs=2
Post  by Sponsored content

Subtle Ponderances

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: The Thinking :: Shadowcrunch thinks...-
Jump to: