COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Research Group founding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Paranormal Research Group founding Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Research Group founding   Paranormal Research Group founding EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:53 pm

So, I was sitting here, busy at work (not with work, just busy at work) and I had a thought. All of us here, or most of us... okay, if you count the number of members we have, truth be told it would be "a small number of us", but with the number of actual posting members, it would be "most of us, if not all"...

*sigh* Let me restart.

Why haven't we formed our own paranormal research group?

We apparently have the tools. I am not giving much credit to crunch's ghost detecting app, but I do like the one that cycles through static channels. I have a video camera and digital camera, crunch has a better digital camera, Bartnik has professional grade photography equipment... we can easily buy the electronic thermometers that you aim / sweep over one's forehead (I have one, they do take accurate air temp readings)... I've done automatic writing... we all have an interest in this area, so why haven't we taken it to the next logical step?

I did a brief Facebook search, found that there is one group in this area, calling themselves the M&M Paranormal Research Group, headed by a "paulin r", and from what a mutual friend of ours just posted, she states that there's also a group in Oconto Falls.

I'm thinking, instead of gaming nights, we should give this a go. This ties into a lot of things we discuss anyway, it only makes sense to go with it!
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Group founding   Paranormal Research Group founding EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:50 am

Yesterday when I got home from my oh-so hard day at work, I told Mrs Soothsayer about this idea. Oddly enough, unlike other past ideas, she seemed rather interested in this.

Could it be that I have found something that gains spousal support?

Irregardless of where your interests lay (lie?), I'm moving forward with this. At least, in my head I am.

It wouldn't be hard to set up the basics (perform EVP tests, automatic writing, video, temperature readings), but the where would be more difficult. Everyone wants to do cemeteries, but no one ever considers the fact that no one ever dies at a cemetery. I suppose we could do test runs at one, make sure everything is working okay. Who knows, we may get something other than the departed.

And no worries, what we have is all we need. I don't foresee us having to run out and buy electro scanners or infra red / thermal kits. Stealing them, sure, but buying them? Puh-leeze.

So who's with me on this?
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Group founding   Paranormal Research Group founding EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:09 am

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society.

How does that sound?

Good! Then it's settled.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Group founding   Paranormal Research Group founding EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Testers, testers... I need testers...

http://nlprs.forumotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Group founding   Paranormal Research Group founding EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:25 pm

Interactive Map

Made an interactive map to show the investigations / events / locations we've been to or participated in; I'm hoping, at least with the addition of the MUFON stuff, to, at some point, see a pattern of events or encounters.  You know, if a certain cryptoid is seen in a general location, or if UFO shapes or patterns are centered around a particular area.  Stuff like that.

I won't post a link to my paranormal site; that can be seen in an earlier post.  I will post a link to the map though.

MAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Group founding   Paranormal Research Group founding Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Research Group founding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: Real Life :: Friendly Chat-
Jump to: