COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Narcissus-2 Gate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Narcissus-2 Gate Empty
PostSubject: Narcissus-2 Gate   Narcissus-2 Gate EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 pm

The Narcissus Gate holds the Bable Pirates, and is part of a couple quests... Recover Military Intelligence Documents and Exterminate Contamination Guard Amureta, both marked as level 21 quests.

I've only started this gate, so I cannot relay too much information as of yet, but I will say this: it's a bit harder than the Barkman stuff.

The enemy mech here will drop the following: 4 Gas, 4 Ither, 6 Metal, 1 Sol, and 1 Antimatter; they will also give you 120 experience points for each unit destroyed.

I just completed the Recover Documents quest, which requires you to go to Zone B (upper left quarter) and destroy enemy mechs until one drops the Military Documents; you know which one this is because the left side chat window will display the message in yellow. I had to kill about five units before the particular item was dropped. Completion of this quest yields 1500 gold and 14000 experience points.

The load time for this gate is quite fast; I also did not encounter any other players while in here. This Gate can be found in the lower left quarter of the main map. Oh, I should add this as well... when you arrive, you will be in the center portion of the map, surrounded by friendly mech; do not attack these, as you will be booted out of the Gate.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Narcissus-2 Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcissus-2 Gate   Narcissus-2 Gate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Morient Forces produce... Metal: 6, Gas: 5, Ither: 8, Antimatter: 2, Sol: 1
these troops are found in the lower left quarter

Babel Forces produce... Metal: 4, Gas: 6, Ither: 4, Antimatter: 1, Sol: 1
these troops are mlocated in the lower right quarter.
Back to top Go down

Narcissus-2 Gate
Page 1 of 1