COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff in the news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

Stuff in the news Empty
PostSubject: Stuff in the news   Stuff in the news EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Hmmm... rather than trying to decide to file something under Japanese or religious or genital, if it's news, shouldn't it go in a news thread? If we post news stuff in one place, and keep it up, not only we will have a long thread, but we will have a thread that stays current with the times! YAY!

Okay, anyway. Fox news ticker informs me: navies-could-harness-3d-printing-to-build-military-vessels-report-says/ I didn't read the article, cuz the headline says it all, but I linked it for completeness.

So Fox news ticker tells me that, and the first thing I think of is an article I read last week about: 3d-printed-vagina-kayak-results-in-indictment-for-artist-megumi-igarashi

Do these two pieces of news have anything to do with each other? Nope... aside from 3d printers making things that float. And I'm sure the Navy isn't going to be printing giant battleship gray vaginas, but I would hate to be on their first 3d Printed submarine!
Back to top Go down
http://right here...

Stuff in the news
Page 1 of 1