HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

soothsayer's Punisher collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman

PostSubject: soothsayer's Punisher collection   Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:52 pm

I've been wanting / meaning to post my collection online for some time now, if only so that, if people ever see something I might be interested in, they could always come here to see if I already have it or not.  This would also make for a nice database for me, should I ever find something and wonder if I already have it or not; now that I've got a smartphone, the creation of this thread is ensured.

The first item I am posting... especially considering I'm at work and can't post any pictures of the stuff I have at home... is something I've just ordered.  I've been looking for this, tracking it, and waiting to find it cheap; alas, it has never been in the affordable price range.  The item is rare, hard-to-find, due to the fact that it was pulled from shelves (so I've read, but can't find anything substantial to confirm).  I've seen this in excess of $150, some places it sells for twice as much; but today, today I was able to acquire one for $80 with free shipping.

What exactly am I talking about?

The condition description is "new, unopened, in the box".  I doubt it is mint, but I'm not buying this for mint condition; buying it for the box and for the figure itself.  Well, also buying it for, erm, obvious collectible reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: soothsayer's Punisher collection   Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:03 am

Shocked

soothsayer's Punisher collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1