COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soothsayer's Sliver Slaughter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Soothsayer's Sliver Slaughter Empty
PostSubject: Soothsayer's Sliver Slaughter   Soothsayer's Sliver Slaughter EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Today I stopped by Tri-City Hobby in Marinette to do some window shopping, but landed coming out of there with a few additions to my sliver deck (I will post my sliver deck should anyone like to know what I have).

All I can say about my new cards is, well, nothing. I'm too busy giggling! As if my sliver hordes weren't bad enough, I now have the capability to
  • Slivers gain trample
    Slivers gain flanking
    Slivers gain first strike

In the famous words of Billy, "but wait, there's more!"

Here's where the giggling starts, as the cards above were merely obtained just to have in my sliver collection. THESE are the ones going into the deck...

1. Screeching Sliver - All Slivers have "Tap: target player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard."
For those players that have a millstone, ooooooooooh. Try having at least 20 millstones out at once! Mwa-hahahahaha!

2. Quilled Sliver - All Slivers have "Tap: This creature deals 1 damage to target attacking or blocking creature."
So what's the big deal? Nothing, really. I just misread this card at the store, and thought it dealt direct damage to target player... I didn't read enough of the card. If anything, it'll be good for those pesky creatures that can't be blocked.

3. Synapse Sliver - "Whenever a Sliver deals combat damage to a player, its controller may draw a card."
Oh, what can I possibly do with an ability like that? I mean, I'll only be going through my deck that much faster... heh. heheheheh.

The slivers are coming... you have been warned.
Back to top Go down

Soothsayer's Sliver Slaughter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: Traditional Games :: Magic The Gathering-
Jump to: