COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minimised and Added Topic Icons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

Minimised and Added Topic Icons Empty
PostSubject: Minimised and Added Topic Icons   Minimised and Added Topic Icons EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:54 am

I'm just writing this to inform all that I have gone through and added icons to topics and then went back through and made them almost the same size. I tried to find an applicable icon for the CCG, RPG, Table-top topic but I wasn't able to find anything without adding layers to incorporate the different aspects of the title. Sometime this week (hopefully) I will chat with the Admin and see if CCG, RPG and Table-top could get their own areas... Just something to think about. The way I figure, many of our topics could fit into others, but then again, maybe a different hierarchy is in order...
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Minimised and Added Topic Icons   Minimised and Added Topic Icons EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Oooh, how about a tech tree type layout? GAMES broken down into TABLE, VIDEO... VIDEO would then break down to COMPUTER and CONSOLE... COMPUTER breaks down to DISK, DOWNLOADABLE and ONLINE, ONLINE would then break down further to...

Well, you see my point. Bring back TopDOS!
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Minimised and Added Topic Icons   Minimised and Added Topic Icons EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm

The latest layout is much better, in my opinion. More streamlined. More practical. And it just looks more professional, too.

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

PostSubject: Re: Minimised and Added Topic Icons   Minimised and Added Topic Icons EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:17 am

I too think that this forum is turning out pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minimised and Added Topic Icons   Minimised and Added Topic Icons Empty

Back to top Go down

Minimised and Added Topic Icons
Page 1 of 1