COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And now for something completely different...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

And now for something completely different... Empty
PostSubject: And now for something completely different...   And now for something completely different... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:42 am

[01:35:21] soothsayer : It's... it's... it's the dread Beast of Caerbannog!.

[01:35:28] soothsayer : albino

[01:35:34] soothsayer : Where?.

[01:35:43] soothsayer : There!.

[01:35:48] soothsayer : albino

[01:36:11] soothsayer : What? That rabbit? You made me soil myself!.

[01:36:41] soothsayer : It's not just a rabbit! T-e-e-t-h ! cheers

[01:36:58] soothsayer : Alright, 'nough of this....

[01:37:07] soothsayer : albino

[01:37:13] soothsayer : affraid

[01:37:30] soothsayer : Shit!

[01:37:42] soothsayer : I told you, but would you listen? Nooo
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

PostSubject: Re: And now for something completely different...   And now for something completely different... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:30 pm

LOL!!!!!! Nice!!

It's to bad you couldn't have taken a video of your PS3 Home when you were sitting on a park bench doing Jethro!!!
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: And now for something completely different...   And now for something completely different... EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 am

For those not in the know, when I would do the Playstation Home, I would... wait, lemme back up a wee bit.

In a nutshell, Playstation Home is a program on the PS3 which allows you to create an avatar and customize an apartment, and then interact with other people in a virtual world setting whether it be shopping, playing mini-games, through chat, or whatever.

Okay then.

My avatar was a rather scraggily looking gent, and what I would do is go to the main area, sit on a park bench, and start typing the lyrics to Jethro Tull's Aqualung, albiet in a first-person perspective. I would get a lot of odd comments, but these were mainly from a generation who have no understanding or knowledge of that band or song.

I would also sit in a circular area, inside the central brickwork, and type chants or what-have-you from the Necronomican, but that wasn't as funny as I thought as people would sit along side me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now for something completely different...   And now for something completely different... Empty

Back to top Go down

And now for something completely different...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: Real Life :: Friendly Chat-
Jump to: