COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emotes....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

Emotes.... Empty
PostSubject: Emotes....   Emotes.... EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Was wondering if there was a way to.... damn... (listening to Nonpoint's version of 'In the Air Tonight... forgot word....)
a way to imply? Induct.. introduce.. employ.. inject... (good drum beat!...) induce...Implement! Yes! Implement more emoticons, such as a thumbs up, head banging dude, etc...

Just something to think about! pirat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Emotes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotes....   Emotes.... EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 pm

After much research, cost analysis, and deliberation, our project management team has decided it would be impossible for us to add a Headbanger or a Thumbs Up . To do so against the wishes of the advisory commission would enable our lawyers to roll out the TankCommander , ride forth on their Huzzah! , and poke us uncomfortably like Have at thee! . OUCH!!

I would then wish to defend our members by giving our laywers a taste of my own

Slugtank and as we all know dealing with lawyers with or without tanks is just Bash Head

Oh...the advisory commission has just informed me that in order to visually describe what we can't add, I have already added what we can't add. OOH, I'm so Uber Xcited

Oh well, before the tanks get here I better Cruisin\\'
(after I go back in and change the whole emoticon category thing...will try setting them all to "main" category and you can let me know if that's acceptable. As it stands right now, the new smileys are in the pulldown menu and that's just extra crap I don't think we need to deal with.)
Back to top Go down
https://cot2.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Emotes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotes....   Emotes.... EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Okay, so here's what I did. I added the new smileys to category "Smilies 1" which means they are all on the first main smiley screen you see when posting or editing a message...EXCEPT, since the tanks will PROBABLY be used sparingly due to size and content, they have been put in the "Tanks" category. To find them, at the top of the smiley box is a pulldown menu that by default says "View more Emoticons"...click the down arrow, and you will see the categories that currently have anything in them. From there you can go to Tanks, or come back to Smilies 1. I hope there's no confusion, and I hope the smilies are acceptable. Pain in the ass trying to locate individual smileys of the same size, but these are close enough IMO. Have fun! Drinks!

**Note: Any further "playing around" edits made to smilies will just happen, so if you see something different in the smilies, consider it a change, and have fun with it. If there are any specifically requested smilies, there will be a reply post made to let you know if/when the smilies are installed.**

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin found new smileys but too lazy to mention new category...)
Back to top Go down
https://cot2.forumotion.com
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

Emotes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotes....   Emotes.... EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:18 pm

I must confess that your forum skills are now equal to those of a Lightsaber Jedi. I thank you most humbly Kudos! , you indeed rock! Headbanger

Slugtank APC BattleReady TankCommander 's for the new stuffies!!!!! Kudos!

Last edited by VaderXanth on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Kudo smiley. Didn't see it when original post was, well, posted....)
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Emotes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotes....   Emotes.... EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:37 pm

What is this with the faces and the finger waving? In old country, we had no such things. Our faces were always being covered with scarfs and hoods. Our hands were always covered in woolen mittens. But to see these things on this tiny little box! America is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emotes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotes....   Emotes.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Emotes....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: News and Announcements :: Requests and Shout Outs-
Jump to: