COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calendar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Calendar   Calendar EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:51 am

Is there a way for members to add things to the calendar on this site? I know a few of us are always emailing each other about what days we're working / when we have off... so I figure, if we're planning on making this site last, we might as well add features or do things that will keep us coming.

Heck, it's also a great way for us to keep tabs on each other... I will be watching.

:face:
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar   Calendar EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:52 pm

I just went through and made a few changes to the calendar. You can find details in the new 'scheduled activities' section. Unfortunately, based on the test, it looks like this calendar will not be feasible for work schedules, nor anything long term or happening often. As far as I can tell so far, it makes calendar events out of posts in the forum associated with the calendar, so unless someone wanted to make a post for every day they are working...and I'm not sure how that would work for multiple posts from multiple posters. I guess all we can do for now is experiment and see the capabilities...
Back to top Go down
http://right here...

Calendar
Page 1 of 1