COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to finish that list of yours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Time to finish that list of yours Empty
PostSubject: Time to finish that list of yours   Time to finish that list of yours EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Time to finish that list of yours   Time to finish that list of yours EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:52 am

Japan and China still building up tension (and war exercises) over some isolated barren rocks. Syria is looking more interesting day by day (for the lack of a better word). North Korea keeps pushing everyone's buttons (and now, apparently, their own). Iranian prime minister has been quoted as saying he'd like to bring about Armageddon.

Reports have shown that end-of-the-world panic has gripped Russia, has been escalating in China, and has now reached Serbia and France. With such a vast global collective, could fears become manifest? Is there truly strength to influence reality with one's mind? What happens when you have million... billions... of people exerting their will on such a scale?

Sure, we have the Bible Code, I Ching, the Mayan Calendar. Yes, NASA says solar activity, sunspots included, are peaking and that we've already had several near encounters with X level ejections. Yes, seismic activity, both tectonic and volcanic, have been increasing. But this doesn't worry me; every generation has had their own doomsday prophets and prophecies. So far, as far as I can tell, nothing's happened.

What I am worried about, however, are those on the fringe, those that do want something to happen. I'm not just talking about the expected hundred of people who will be committing suicide that day, as that happens whenever there's a doomsday coming. No, what I'm talking about are those who will be sparing their children, or will be shooting at their neighbors to protect their stash. I'm talking about the totality of the group conscious of everyone world-wide, warping reality.

And, in particular, I'm talking about the real-life events mentioned in my opening paragraph; all it takes is for one of those leaders (I'm betting Benjamin Netanyahu) to take December 21 2012 seriously, and to start things off. After all, a world changing or world ending event doesn't have to be a natural occurrence.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Time to finish that list of yours   Time to finish that list of yours EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:30 am

C'mon already... c'mon c'mon c'mon!
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Time to finish that list of yours   Time to finish that list of yours EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:52 pm

This just in... scientists have recently translated the final tablet in the Mayan calendar using a new cryptographic algorithm originally designed to break the Norse-Catholic Runic Code. With this new algorithm, it has been discovered that the Mayan calendar tablets are actually a list of ice cream flavors of the day available in the Central Mayan Snack Kiosk. The final tablet, oft associated with the end of the world, is in reality a warning message to Mayan citizens, explaining that if they did not encounter another ice age, Mayan scientists estimated they would run out of ice cream by December 21st, 2012.

There is speculation among the scientific and archaeological communities that this news might somehow be associated with a possible mass suicide which could explain the sudden disappearance of the Mayan civilization. More on this breaking story as it develops...
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Time to finish that list of yours   Time to finish that list of yours EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 pm

So disappointed. I'd have settled for a major earthquake, or even a volcano eruption. But noooooo.

Goes to show ya... you can't trust anything these days!
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Time to finish that list of yours   Time to finish that list of yours EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm sorry, were we trusting a civilization that extincted itself thousands of years ago to tell US when our time was up? Razz It's not your end of the world, it's all Mayan! Time to finish that list of yours 277638789
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to finish that list of yours   Time to finish that list of yours Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to finish that list of yours
Page 1 of 1