COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star rating smilies are live!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

Star rating smilies are live! Empty
PostSubject: Star rating smilies are live!   Star rating smilies are live! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 am

Greets members! There was some talk of implementing some star shaped smilies to use for rating movies, books, foods, etc... I'm glad to say after about a week of steady and well-thought out procrastination, I kicked my ass hard enough to see stars! If typing a post into the full HTML editor, you have to use the 'view more emoticons' pulldown and go to 'rating' in order to use them. If you're using 'quick reply' they are somewhere in the box you toggle with the smiley icon.

In order to properly test them, I edited one of my book review posts to add the stars, and the results can be seen here.

Test out the smilies, let me know if they are too big, too invasive, too bright...things of that nature.
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Star rating smilies are live!   Star rating smilies are live! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 pm

I give this post a hollow empty star... so it matches my soul.

empty_rating
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

PostSubject: Re: Star rating smilies are live!   Star rating smilies are live! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Thank you for the stars!!
I give you some!
full_rating full_rating full_rating full_rating half_rating 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star rating smilies are live!   Star rating smilies are live! Empty

Back to top Go down

Star rating smilies are live!
Page 1 of 1