COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

What is this? Empty
PostSubject: What is this?   What is this? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:32 am

G'day, Bruce! Bruce here teaches classical philosophy, Bruce there teaches Haegelian philosophy, and Soothsayer here teaches logical positivism... and is also in charge of the sheep dip. Gentlemen, I think we better start the faculty
meeting. Before we start, though, I'd like to ask the padre for a prayer.

Oh Lord, we beseech Thee, Amen!!

--In other words, there have been some posts started, and discussed, in various places around the forum, that are a bit more encompassing than just the places where they were posted. Some in each of our "thinking forums," some scattered here and there, but the topics are kind of "greater than any of us." Religion, Science, Philosophy, Time... I myself have a couple notions to throw out there (much like my recent brain fart about future agencies watching us) that could go under my thinking area, but I have a feeling there will be some deeper thought, and maybe comments to go with it... and the subject matter is truly something that cannot be called "my own." So I wanted a place for that.

As examples, other posts I can think of that could easily go here (whether they got replies or not), include the conversation about the 'hollow Earth' theory, or Vader's 'things to think about at 2AM' (not exact quote), or I believe Soothsayer has something here about children taking control (???). Powerful topics. As another example, one of the items I want to discuss, something I learned about just a few days ago, is the concept of the 'Akashic records.' Wiki it if you want, or wait for the post. If it's something that makes your brain itch, it can probably go here!
Back to top Go down
http://right here...

What is this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: The Thinking :: Philosophy Dept at the University of Wallamaloo-
Jump to: