COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VaderXanth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

VaderXanth Empty
PostSubject: VaderXanth   VaderXanth EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:29 am

Hello....

Let me start by saying that I feel rather silly posting an introduction since there is only 1 other person registered @ this site, and I've known him for years.... However, let us say that there will be more users flooding this site, (and registering), who don't not know who I am.

My name is Tim and I live in Iron Mountain Michigan. I'm currently 37(?) years old and I have been working at a place named Systems Control for well over 10 years manufacturing SubStation Control Centers for various major electrical companies.

Besides working, I enjoy anything computer related, console video games, mini's and models, Guns and a plethora of other things.

I am currently working on a British Main Battle Tank Challenger model (Tamiya), and a Citadel Ork Stompa in their Warhammer 40K line.

Video games that I am currently playing are the Mass Effect series for the XBOX360 and World of Tanks for the PC. I am egerly awaiting Modern Warfare 3 for the PS3!!!! bounce

I hope that a zombie apocalypse happens before I die. bounce
Back to top Go down

VaderXanth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: News and Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: