COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Download in 3... 2...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Download in 3... 2...  Empty
PostSubject: Download in 3... 2...    Download in 3... 2...  EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:15 am

So the wife asked me this morning "If I look up a song, can you download it for me real quick?" Okaaaayyyy. So she looks up the song (after closing my tab, instead of opening a new one), and plays about half of it, then pretty much gives me permission to start downloading.

I tell her "You realize you could have had the song downloaded by now, right?"

We go through this all the time. You can have more than one tab open on a browser. Hell, you can have more than one browser open, you don't need to cancel whatever it is I'm working on. You can also very easily download your own song, especially since you're right there listening to it?

*sigh*

Anyway, I know 'crunch was looking for this the other day, so I thought I'd repost it. http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ It converts youtube videos into MP3 downloads. Some songs you cannot convert, as Google has them protected, but I've come across them rarely.
Back to top Go down

Download in 3... 2...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: Real Life :: Music-
Jump to: