COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?..... Empty
PostSubject: 'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?.....   'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?..... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:51 pm

William S. Churros Collapse-
Wow I fucking hate this. Thanks Norway.

Dave Collapse-
Wow....just....wow. I'm going to stick knitting needles in my eardrums now.

Neckbeard the Philatelist Collapse-
Foxes say "yip." And sometimes "yap," *whimper* and "grrr." Whatever these guys are, they're no veterinarians.

Well-Pounded Vag Collapse-
Has anyone in this family even seen a fox?
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: 'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?.....   'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?..... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Saw this last week Thursday or Friday, posted it on Facebook. Catchy music, kind of grows on you, and the lyrics are rather... interesting.

I had looked this up, found out that the two singers (brothers) actually host a show on Norwegian television, a comedy show (they are also a comedic band), and had done this video to promote their show; someone from the staff took it and put it online.

It isn't meant to be a new song, or an old one. Isn't even meant to be taken seriously. Sadly, most of the commentators on the original youtube page (and, I'll assume, all the others) have failed to grasp this.

I can just imagine all the mentally challenged people who thought ill of this song, only to find out it was never supposed to be serious.
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

PostSubject: Re: 'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?.....   'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?..... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:23 pm

I did find that out reading the comments. It is catchy though!
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: 'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?.....   'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?..... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
http://right here...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?.....   'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?..... Empty

Back to top Go down

'The Fox' is the new 'Gangnam Style'?.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: Real Life :: Music-
Jump to: