COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShdwCrnch's Unofficial private Mod Pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

ShdwCrnch's Unofficial private Mod Pack Empty
PostSubject: ShdwCrnch's Unofficial private Mod Pack   ShdwCrnch's Unofficial private Mod Pack EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Change Log as of right now... will list all working mods as I update and install into a Minecraft server for upload.

Part 1
--------------------------
Added:
Twotility
Thaumcraft extras
Traveling House
Oceania
Mystic Mods Ores
Ore Dimensions
Traincraft
Gravestones (full name in some other notebook somewhere)
Mariculture
Aquaculture
Metaworlds (flying islands and the like)

Removed:
MetaWorlds (cuz world would NOT load. Fell to out of memory error every time)

SO....added:
Archimedes Ships

NOTES:
Between Oceania, Mariculture, and Aquaculture, that's 3 water-based mods working together so far without issue...except the boats and sub in Mariculture, but it looks like that has something to do with missing textures...again.
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

ShdwCrnch's Unofficial private Mod Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShdwCrnch's Unofficial private Mod Pack   ShdwCrnch's Unofficial private Mod Pack EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Later....

Added:
IndustrialCraft2
Thermal Expansion
BuildCraft

Removed:
IndustrialCraft2 (cuz OHMYGOD WE'RE GONNA CRASH!!!!)
Lots O' Mobs

NOTES:
I don't know if we're losing anything from IC2 not working. Rather, I don't know if it has anything Thermal or Build can't do. I will investigate the cause of the crash...BUT...who knows. I know Vader's focus was Thermal and Build, and based on console and all the stuff in notenuffitems for both, I'm hoping it's all good.

And... LotsOMobs was one of the first I put in...right after Mo' Creatures. I mean, it added Easter eggs you could collect, and give to the Easter Bunny if you could find him. It added DNA to make dinosaurs...saddle and ride them!!! And it added a few unique mobs Mo Creatures lacked. I was proud of the fact I had both working together without errors. That said, past few days Lots O Mobs was one of my biggest opponents. Caused ID conflicts with almost every other mod, cuz it has like 5 ID#s that HAVE to be under 256 (more on that later... for now I will explain with a FUCK YOU MOJANG!). Took about an hour today to rewrite ID#s, but I finally got all of my mods jiving with Lots O Mobs. LOM is still conflicting with several mods according to the console, but those conflicts are overridden by IDFix...except... one of my test sessions today I accidentally stumbled on a Great Oak tree, the wood of which is used for potent stuff in Thaumcraft. I tested the Great Oak for compatibility with TreeCapitator, and it worked! I put a stack of Great Oak in my craft area to make planks........ and......... I get a loaf of fucking bread from Lots O Mobs. Because a loaf of bread from vanilla, and another loaf from HarvestCraft just isn't enough! Much like Vader's screwdriver (ooh I need to test that), an integral part of a main mod is overlapped with stupidity. Between that and all the other issues with LOM, I removed it. Mo' Creatures still gives us lots of stuff to be afraid of...
Back to top Go down
http://right here...

ShdwCrnch's Unofficial private Mod Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: Electronic Life :: Video Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to: