COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Because I can...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

Because I can... Empty
PostSubject: Because I can...   Because I can... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:17 am

It's midnight on the Sunday/Monday change over. I'm heading to bed, and I hear that frickin wind howling like a mad note out there. Firefox tells me the wind chill is stupid cold. Take heart! I come bearing news that should warm us all to the core! At midnight, our time...

Marinette,WI: 1 degree, feels like -19... 18MPH gusts to the head and face. ZAP! POW!

Moscow,Russia: 9.9 degrees, feels like 10... light snow! Imagine that!

Seattle,WA: 38.3 degrees, feels like 38... oh and there's a mist. How lovely!

Anchorage,AK: 34 degrees, feels like 34... Clear skies with a chance of rain later

Kodiak,AK: 37.3 degrees, feels like 27... Overcast. 100% chance of rain later... and it's only supposed to get up to 38 during the day.

Seriously, how much could the cost of living be in Southern Alaska?!
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Because I can... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I can...   Because I can... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:33 am

During the last so-called "Polar Vortex", Alaska was in the high 30s, low 40s. I asked Mrs Soothsayer "what's your excuse for not wanting to move there? Too cold?"

I keep telling her that the panhandle is nice all year round, but noooooo... although she might be considering it this winter.
Back to top Go down
LadyLiterature
Mechanic
LadyLiterature

Because I can... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I can...   Because I can... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:54 am

So Shadow when are we leaving???? I just quit my job so I have nothing holding me here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Because I can... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I can...   Because I can... Empty

Back to top Go down

Because I can...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: News and Announcements :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: