COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E3 2015 news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

E3 2015 news Empty
PostSubject: E3 2015 news   E3 2015 news EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:58 am

Okay, just got my first taste of E3 news for the year and WOW!!! Things I'm keeping my eyes on:

Dishonored 2!!! FINALLY!!!

DOOM... oh yes

Rainbow Six: Siege... keeping an eye on it, but if it's multiplayer only I'll probably pass

Transformers Devastation... Don't know much, but I do know it cel-shaded and the bots look like the cartoon versions, not some Michael Bay epileptic metal... plus the devs are known for some awesome fight animations!

Star Wars Battlefront

South Park: The Fractured But Whole... So after Matt and Trey said they wouldn't make another game... Headbanger

The Division... A Clancy post apocalypse? Tell me more!

For Honor... Hmmmm a 4vs4 melee combat game with vikings, knights, and samurai?

Ghost Recon Wildlands... Okay, loves me my Clancy and Ghost Recons, but how the hell do you make a tactical shooter open world? I'm intrigued

No Man's Sky... Has looked amazing since I first heard of it, but as of right now it's a PS4 exclusive. Sounds like Sony will releace for PC, but much later

Final Fantasy 7 Remake.... another PS4 exclusive, but Square Enix has been doing a decent job of porting their FF remakes so I'm crossing fingers

And for those who care, there's a new Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, and Assassin's Creed
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

E3 2015 news Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 news   E3 2015 news EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:26 am

Update. Watched some videos. How do you make an open world tactical shooter? You take the company that invented tactical shooters, mix in their studio that was responsible for Far Cry 3 and 4, and give your anti-terror spec ops squad the mission of clearing a drug cartel out of a country that has pretty much every type of terrain imaginable. Basically what I'm seeing is you have intel on all the goings on, and you decide what target to hit next... once you get in a certain range of the target, you switch to the more tactical stuff like cover and sneak and snipe. If they can pull it off, Ghost recon Wildlands should be awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://right here...

E3 2015 news
Page 1 of 1