COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Desk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Desk Empty
PostSubject: Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Desk   Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Desk EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Last night I purchased one (1) Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Desk 2TB external hard drive. It's a USB 3.0 device, but since I don't have anything close to that, USB 2.0 also works. (USB 3.0 is 10x faster than 2.0)...

New out of the box there is already 2.69GB of space used for device drivers and set-up crap and some sort of back-up software which I will not use. Thinking about formatting the thing.

One nice feature is that there are four (4) long bar LED lights on the front to show how full the drive is. Now if my math serves me correctly, 2TB divided by 4, (4 LED's) is roughly 500GB's. In my opinion, that's not that accurate for a 'empty - full' indication. HOWEVER, I noticed that the LED's go from dim to bright.

In the next few days, I plan on transferring the data from my 1TB drive over to the 2TB drive for the purposes of better organization. Sherrie tried to do this to my 1TB which thus leads me to having to do it over again....

I will be posting again when time allows after I start my arduous task to let you all know how fast this drive is.
Back to top Go down
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Desk   Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Desk EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:57 am

LOL!! Didn't get to it yet.. fuck it! cheers
Back to top Go down

Seagate Free Agent GoFlex Desk
Page 1 of 1