COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VaderXanth
Journeyman
VaderXanth

Evil Empty
PostSubject: Evil   Evil EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:36 pm

I have been trying to think of an Evil Russian name... So far I have had a few ideas, but none seemed to fit. The character is planned to be an arch nemesis. He's would/could be a 'head of the Russian mob' type.

I plan on doing comics at first, but my main overall goal is Flash animations...

Any name ideas?

(as a side note, this Rusky indirectly caused the death of the main characters parents....)

and no, not Ivan Jokervich....
Back to top Go down
LadyLiterature
Mechanic
LadyLiterature

Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil   Evil EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Well one that I can think of would be Vladimir Czernobog. Vladimir means rule with greatness and Czernobog means the black god.

Just my thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil   Evil EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Ivan Werkinchoochoo? How About Dmitri Lebedev? Or...um...crap. Just did a quick search for the whole "itch" ending thing. Like Nikolaiovitch. Read once that the itch ending was the Russian form of 'son of' but is losing popularity with the splitting of the USSR over the past decades. SO...in my mind that would be awesome for a bad guy if they are driven by political views from before the break up...maybe angry at the change in the Russia they grew up with. Names created from motivations. I will look that up more later cuz now I want to remember how that worked too!

Oh, should add LadyLit's idea sounds awesome too! But doesn't hurt to have a bunch of ideas in case your character has cronies.
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil   Evil EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Why not just use the google translator? Type something you want the name to mean, and BAM, Russian sounding name.

That way, you have the name you want, and when people translate it, they can be all "ooooo, this guy knows his stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil   Evil Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: Real Life :: Reading :: Comic Books & Graphic Novels-
Jump to: