COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arclight Combine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Arclight Combine Empty
PostSubject: Arclight Combine   Arclight Combine EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 am

I've recently posted on the CoW forums (under the Union section, Arclight Combine post) a link to this site in the hopes that our union members will eventually seek this out. Heck, I'd be happy if non-members show up as well, but that's wishful thinking, as it doesn't really seem as if anyone goes to the CoW forums.

(I will post an announcement on the union in-game page... maybe that will work)

Anywho, this thread should be for Arclight Combine members, or for those who seek to become members of the union. Or something... why should it be limited?

I'll post more later in regards to this thread; I am on a work computer, and for some reason, it doesn't allow me to log on past the second log-in stage. Odd.

But yeah, I'll post more later, just wanted to get this started.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Arclight Combine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arclight Combine   Arclight Combine EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Alright, to get things started here, here is the Arclight Combine union introduction, as seen on Colony of War...

Quote :
Welcome to the union we hunbly call the Arclight Combine, first organized by Commander Baleforge. As a whole, we do not have a mission statement. We don't have alliances or enemies... we are a neutral union which strives to explore this universe and what it has to offer.

What we are, however, is a noob friendly union. We will accept any and all players, no matter what their age or status is. Unlike most of the players on this site, we will reach out and help others the best we can... we've all experienced the lack of information this game presents, and have witnessed the behavior of players who would rather cause harm than good. Why should this be?

If any player, union member of not, has a problem or a question, they should feel free to contact us, and know that we are there to help.

And here is the opening post within the CoW forums...

Quote :
The Arclight Combine, a union first organized by Commander Baleforge, strives for the betterment of the individual.

It matters not what you age may be, or your status, or how long you've been playing... what matters is that you are willing to help others, that when someone, union member or not, posts a question, that you are willing to answer as best you can.

We are in this galactic system together, and as such, we should be willing to treat others fairly, and to help those who do not know. We've all experienced it, the lacking details of the tutorial, the comments from players who do not wish to offer information... should we follow in these steps, or should we rise above?

Before questions begin, I would like to pose a contest, with Commander Baleforge and myself as judges... we need a flag.

Post a picture of what you feel the flag for Arclight Combine should be, and Commander Baleforge and I shall judge to determine which is the best.

Originality and creativity are key! Just keep in mind it has to fit within the parameters of Cow, which, I am sad to say, I am unable to find. But then again, it is not for me to set the winning picture as our flag, but rather that of our founder.

Alright then, carry on!
Back to top Go down

Arclight Combine
Page 1 of 1