COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crafting Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Crafting Day Empty
PostSubject: Crafting Day   Crafting Day EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:49 pm

Instead of creating a new thread every time an event like this comes up, I thought it would make more sense to put it all in one thread.  These don't have to be exclusively my events.  Anyway, with this being entitled Craft Day, it best be limited to days involving crafting, versus gaming days (which I believe has it's own thread).  And, as a crafting day, anything that involves crafting goes: bring your half finished or not-even-started projects over to glue, paint, or cut.

To get things started...

Saturday October 8, 2016

Whether you are wanting to make something fantasy, steampunk, or scifi, or involving anything from gaming models to gaming terrain, head on over to soothsayer's house for a day of creativity and inspiration!

Even if you want to do something, but don't have any supplies, don't fret.  I've plenty of foam (pink, board, eva, and styro, all of various thicknesses), tubes (various hoses and vacuum), paint, brushes, tools, nerf guns, an air brush, and more that you can use.  And, should there be something more specific needed, we're just minutes away from two dollar stores and a hardware store!

Come out and spend the day creating; take a break and roam a local grocery or smoke house, grab something to eat at one of the fast food places.  Heck, with enough time we can even venture down to Green Bay, to visit stores both gaming and crafting.

Let your inner geek loose with soothsayer on October 8th!
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Crafting Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Day   Crafting Day EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:18 am

I should make a quick add here: don't just pop over, let me know if you're coming / when to expect you. While this forum still doesn't have the members, I can see some unknown person coming by and the wife wondering who the hell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Crafting Day
Page 1 of 1