COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soothsayer's schedule

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Soothsayer's schedule Empty
PostSubject: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Because the calander doesn't work as i thought it would, and due to the brilliance of the way my work schedule is handled, I thought I would post my schedule here, on a week-by-week basis. I would love to put one out for a greater amount of time, just as much as I would love to post a schedule covering more than one week, but for some reason my supervisor doesn't like to do that.

Suspect

I'm doing this so that we all can see what I'm working, and what days it would be possible to get in contact with me in order to do something. Eventually I may also post Mrs Soothsayer's schedule along-side mine to show you how doubley Off my Sheep! I am... but that's for another day.

... As of the end of today ...
Monday September 26, 2nd Shift (3p - 11p)
Tuesday September 27, 3rd shift (11p to 7a)
Wednesday September 28, 3rd Shift (11p - 7a)

... This week is official ...
Friday September 30, 2nd Shift (3p - 11p)
Saturday October 1, 1st Shift (7a - 3p)
Sunday October 2, 1st Shift (7a - 11p)
Monday October 3, 3rd Shift (11p - 7a)
Tuesday October 4, 3rd Shift (11p - 7a)

... This week, I umm, happened across after I accessed my supervisor's document folder (which isn't as difficult as one would think). It is NOT official ...
Friday October 7, 2nd Shift (3p - 11p)
Saturday October 8, 2nd Shift (3p - 11p)
Sunday October 9, 1st Shift (7a - 3p)
Monday October 10, 3rd Shift (11p - 7a)
Tuesday October 11, 3rd Shift (11p - 7a)

I love working all three shifts in one week, just as much as I love going from 2nd to 1st... gawd, how I love getting out of work at 11p, driving 40 minutes to get home, and then head back out six hours later (after trying to get to sleep). I swear, I do not get paid enough. Can't wait to say toodles to this place.

taunt 3

Last edited by soothsayer on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The schedule starting on October 7th is now OFFICIAL)
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:24 pm

The following schedule is official

Friday Oct 14, 2nd Shift (3p - 11p)
Saturday Oct 15, 1st Shift (7a - 3p)
Sunday Oct 16, 1st Shift (7a - 3p)
Monday Oct 17, 2nd Shift (3p - 11p)
Tuesday Oct 18, 3rd (11p - 7a)

Keep in mind that the schedules do not become official until the queen, err, supervisor puts the schedule in our schedule folder, which is usually 2 days before the schedule takes place.

Last edited by soothsayer on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the schedule was made official on Monday October 10)
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 pm

The following schedule is "official"

Friday Oct 21, 2nd Shift (3p - 11p)
Saturday Oct 22, 1st Shift (7a - 3p)
Sunday Oct 23, 1st Shift (7a - 3p)
Monday Oct 24, 3rd Shift (11p - 7a)
Tuesday Oct 25, 3rd Shift (11p - 7a)
Thursday, Oct 27, 2nd Shift (3p - 11p)

Am i allowed to swear? Because I have to tell you... I want to swear. Oh, I don't mind that I'm on overtime; what gets me is that I am still considered part-time. I have been working 40 hours plus every week since the end of June, and averaged 30 hours a week before that (which was okay, as I was still in school).

But mother puss bucket, this is enough. I already don't have a life because I can't make plans because my supervisor doesn't hand out the schedule until a couple days before hand. I can't plan anything because I have no idea what days I am working or when. And excuse me, but when I get home at 8 o'clock in the morning and sleep until 3... that is not a day off. "But you aren't working Tuesday, because the shift starts on Monday." BULLSHIT. Seven hours falls on Tuesday, I worked fucking Tuesday! I can't do anything the day I have to start 3rd, because I have to go to work; well, I could, I guess... I just can't stay out late and have fun.

I need a raise.

Yep. A raise. No one else in this silly little glass shack works these kind of hours. Would you believe that I'm the only one who doesn't place demands on the supervisor as far as what days I can and cannot work? And yet, I'm the one getting screwed. Working every damn shift every damn week. I haven't had a weekend off since November. November! Once I asked to have off of Saturday... you know what she did? She put me on 3rd shift Friday... with those damned 7 hours being on Saturday morning! WTF?! I told her that, so she switched it so I worked 3rd shift SATURDAY NIGHT!

Gaah!

For those not in the know, my wife works (usually) 2p to 10p, full-time. How does working like this affect a relationship? Anyone? I get to see the kids, which is fine... but my wife? What, at the most, a couple hours a day at the most... one in the morning before I go to bed, maybe 15 minutes at night before I have to head to work, or maybe an hour before we go to bed? Keep in mind, this is at the most. Now add a teenaged boy who thinks he's allowed to be up as late as us, if not later... yes sir, lots of alone time with the Mrs.

I need a new job. Getting $9.00 an hour to bounce around, to sacrifice my life and my relationship is not enough, not by a long shot.

*sigh*

Anyway, there's my unofficial schedule.

Last edited by soothsayer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mark as being official)
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:34 pm

The following schedule is "unofficial", followed by one hell of a rant that I just want to share or else I am going to do something I may regret.

There are three differing schedules from Friday oct 28 to Thursday Nov 3; my supervisor has some family matters to take care of that week, and as such, it may be subject to change. When I get the finalized schedule, i will post and mark it as such.

Scehdule #1
10/28 - 7a to 3p
10/29 - 7a to 3p
10/30 - 7a to 3p
10/31 - 7p tp 11p WTF?!
11/01 - 7p - 11p Jesus!
11/02 - 11p to 12m
11/03 - 12m to 7a
..........total hours: 40 hours. 40 freaking hours after working "6" days? What kind of bullshit is this?! Looking at the schedule, it's because my supervisor is asking for a day off; she then gave herself 12 hours on two days so that she can still have 40 hours. Bitch.

Schedule #2, FMLA approved
10/28 - 7a to 3p
10/29 - 7a to 3p
10/30 - 7a to 3p
10/31 - 3p to 11p
11/01 - 3p to 11p
11/02 - 11p tp 12m
11/03 - 12m to 7a
..........total hours: 48 hours. Oddly enough, she has herself off on the same day, but without the added hours on the extra days.

Schedule #3, FMLA not approved
10/29 - 7a to 3p
10/30 - 7a to 3p
10/31 - 3p to 11p
11/01 - 3p to 11p
11/02 - 11p to 12m
11/03 - 12m to 7a
.......... total hours: 40 hours.

___

So now, for my rant.

Here I sit at work. Being mindful. Professional. At about 3:45pm a series of faxes came in. I looked them over to see to where they should go... the bundle consisted of 2 potential new hires for security as the faxes came from my company. They are interviewing for part-time, within the guard shack.

For those who may have ignored my earlier posts, or just didn't see it, I'm part-time, even though I've been working full-time for many months now. Additionally, within this same time frame, most of the time we have had 8 hours of over-time a week; because my supervisor is one of those types where, if it isn't her idea, it isn't worth consideration. All the schedule proposals I've made, which allows for us to keep the same number of guards while having no over time, and arranged so that there are always 2 guards which could be called to come in if someone is sick, AND everyone is fulltime, have always been shot down.

Well, apparently the company is getting tired of all the over-time, and we are going back to having 2 part-timers. That puts me back to being part-time.

I am rather pissed. I was pulled from my second job site (in Green Bay) so I could help alleviate the situation here in Marinette. Because of that, the Green Bay site had to hire a second fill-in guard because I wasn't able to cover those hours. So now I am out my full-time hours. I am out the extra hours in Green Bay.

Pissed!

I have let my supervisor know from day one I want full time. I have told the main office on repeated occassions that I want full time. And yet, I have gotten the shaft. Twice, if you keep in mind the Green Bay situation.

I don't even know what to say. I should be content in the knowledge that I at least have a job, but I'm not. To first lose $2 an hour going from Green Bay to Marinette is one thing, but then to drop from 40 hours to 24?!

Back to top Go down
LadyLiterature
Mechanic
LadyLiterature

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:00 am

Oh quit your bitching! Be glad you're not in my shoes. Go from working 24 to 30 hours a week to NOTHING!!!!! My job is closing one of their assisted living homes and combining the people into one home. So once that takes place, which by the sounds of it will be in the next few weeks, I lose all my hours UNLESS someone wants a day off and thinks to call me to cover. But here is the catch with that. At a meeting we had this past Tuesday my bosses made it a point to tell everyone that I can only work for the shift I have been trained for. With that being said the group of women I work with work out time off between themselves so I am basically without a job!

Also just like you I too have my family to help support. So even though I may not have made a lot of money per pay check I did make enough to pay a good chunk of bills.

So quit your bitching you still have a job that is more secure than mine and you will still be bringing in a pay check while I try and find something new and try to figure out how to make sure all the bills are paid and food is on the table for my family.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:37 am

Ahh, but I'm sure your spouse isn't bitching at you about your job, your hours (or lack of) or making comments on how things like this is your fault, is he? About how whenever the light at the end of the tunnel can be see, that somehow, for some reason, stuff like this always happens? Or how about your spouse complaining about always having to do everything because you, for some reason, are unable to maintain something steady?

You see, I've been hearing that for many a year now. Coupled with three plant closing, two restructurings, and a few massive lay-offs, I think I am entitled to complain.

Hell, you're entitled to complain, too. I would, because stuff like that plain sucks. I was in a similar position as you a few years back when the home I was working in was restructered. However, things like that, with all the lay-offs and closings and everything else, those are factors you cannot control, they will happen irregardless of what you do, or try to do.

This case, you will note, is slightly different. This is a matter of the supervisor being unable to manage what she has, so the main office has to get involved. This is a matter of the chain-of-command ignoring the suggestions and proposals of their workers. This is a matter of my job being slowly taken over and given to others because I was a convenience at the time, and now that my usefullness has come to a close, its "too bad so sad".

So yeah, I'll complain. I'll complain about what my company is planning, and I will complain about how my spouse reacts.

Lastly, I say this just to shed light on the glamorous world of security. You realize how many companies I've been with because contracts are bought and sold? Are you aware of how many contracts I've been pulled from because the new company is replacing all the guards? Or how many times I've had to deal with a reduction because the client has decided to cancel our services? I'll answer... for me, it's happened four times. I'm with my fifth company right now. How many years have I been doing this? Less then five.

"Real" jobs won't hire me because I have too many employers within a short period of time, even though it's contracts that are being switched around. "Real" jobs won't touch me because, in addition to having too many employers, I have a list of certifications os long as my arm, and as such they are afraid to bring me in because I may decide to go somewhere else (I am so sick of hearing that!).

My job is secure? No, it isn't.

(do keep in mind that I am not trying to be snide or sarcastic or anything to you, because I do understand what you're going through, and I can relate... I've just got a tone because I'm just not happy with the whole situation work-wise)
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:05 am

Friday Nov 4 = 3p-11p
Saturday Nov 5 = 7a-3p
Sunday Nov 6 = 7a-3p
Monday Nov 7 = 3p-11p
Tuesday Nov 8 = 11p-12m
Wednesday Nov 9 = 12m-7a / 11p-12m
Thursday Nov 10 = 12m-7a

Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 am

This one's a wee bit late... been busy doing other things (darn City of Heroes).

Saturday November 12 - 7am to 3pm
Sunday November 13 - 7am to 3pm
Monday November 14 - 3pm to 11pm
Tuesday November 15 - 11pm to 12m
Wednesday November 16 - 12m to 7am / 11pm to 12m
Thursday November 17 - 12m to 7am

This next one is still unofficial THIS IS NOW OFFICIAL

Friday November 18 - 11pm to 12m
Saturday November 19 - 12m to 7am
Sunday November 20 - 3pm to 11pm
Monday November 21 - 7am to 3pm
Tuesday November 22 - 3pm to 11pm
Wednesday November 23 - 11pm to 12m
Thursday November 24 - 12m to 7am

This one is also unofficial... oh lookie, my company has finally hired a 2nd part-timer. Too bad my other work site has hired a new fill-in as well. Happy holidays!

Friday November 25 - 11pm to 12m
Saturday November 26 - 12m to 7am / 11pm to 12m
Sunday November 27 - 12m to 7am
Thursday December 1 - 3pm to 11pm

Now, I am not really complaining about this week; I had asked to have two days off so I could take a physical for a different job. State Corrections Officer. I get this, I am so changing my user name to Big Boss Man or something.

Last edited by soothsayer on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stamp of approval)
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 am

...and just like that...POOF....the schedule is gone. I sit here in the late morning of December two and wonder... does he work? Will he work? Whether he works or not, is he scheduled to attend his job in the near future? Why, if he's not out there watching, how do I feel secure in here?

For realsies! The other guards have some capabilities at keeping out the riff raff, watching for drunkards sneaking through the gate (oh that was a fun night...), and barely checking cars for drive-in tags...but he's the only one who I can really count on in the event of a 'paranormal' happenstance! Meaning, of course, anything NOT normal.

If global warming causes 60 foot waves to start washing in from the bay, I like to think he would call me right away. If zombies thriller-shuffled towards the gate, I'm pretty sure he'd be the one guard to close the chain link and call me (so I could cut through the buildings and let him in, using the boiler house as an HQ to plan the rescue of our loved ones)...hell if there's lightning in the sky, he's the one who can manage to see the sky flash despite a big building across the street, and calls me to let me know.

Oh...When will he work again?! Question
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Pfffffft.

THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE IS OFFICIAL, FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 2ND TO DECEMBER 8TH.

Pfffft.

December 3rd AND 4th (Saturday and Sunday for you boiler types) - 7am to 3pm
December 5th AND 6th (Monday and Tuesday, yadda yadda) - 11pm to 7am

Back to top Go down
LadyLiterature
Mechanic
LadyLiterature

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 pm

It just doesn't help the boiler type but also the wife. Now I know not to bother the boiler type when I get out of work tomorrow. Razz
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:13 pm

How could you be a bother? Call! Forget the texting, and call his phone... that'll teach him to be online and such! Smile
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:37 pm

I know, I'm falling a bit behind here with my postings...

SCEDULE FOR WEEK OF DEC 9 THROUGH 15

Fri Dec 9th... 11pm to midnight
Sat Dec 10th... midnight to 7am / 11pm to midnight
Sun Dec 11th... midnight to 7am
Tue Dec 13... GREEN BAY... 8pm to midnight
Wed Dec 14... GREEN BAY... midnight to 8am / 8pm to midnight
Thur Dec 15... GREEN BAY... midnight to 8am / 6pm to midnight

Originally, there was supposed to be an other shift in there, Monday Dec 12 3pm to 11pm, but my supervisor figured I was getting too many hours, so she reduced mine (even though the over-time was going towards a different account). It's funny, really. With the unofficial schedule, I was going to have 54 hours, and the wife was complaining about that was too much... and now, with 46 hours, she's complaining about work taking my hours away. *sigh*

A while back I ranted about my part-time status, reduced hours and such, and I just want it to be known I still dislike this working full time / only considered part time crap. If they don't want to shell out benefits, fine, whatever... but at least grow a pair and let me know what's what, you know?

But I have a "new" complaint, and again it centers around my supervisor.

At the Green Bay site I work at, I am required to have a scan badge, which gives me access to everything. When I got word that we at Marinette were getting an other part-time worker (and thus reducing my hours), AND after having heard from my most reliable and trustworthy supervisor that Green Bay had hired a different fill-in guard (because they couldn't utilize me because I was needed up here), I wrote the supervisor down in GB that, because of their hiring a new fill-in, to ask him to remind one of the guards there to bring back a movie and game I borrowed him, and that I would return my badge when I pick up the items. He wrote back stating they never hired anyone, and that it was never even discussed.

?

Seems my Marinette supervisor wanted me to be "on call" up here.

Anyway, long story short (too late), I will be working both sites again, thus putting me back at full-time plus hours... how the hell am I to explain to the fine folks who review my family's finances every year to determine benefits that I am a part-timer? "Oh, yes ma'am, I know I've been working 40+ hours a week since July, and 32+ hours a week before that... but I'm only part time. Really. Ask my boss."

Yeah, okay.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:12 am

Who is on 2nd and 3rd shifts in the shack during the evening of Monday, December 26?
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 pm

To answer the above, the persons on duty are Bk (2nd) and LW (3rd). Using initials because, well, just because. Wouldn't be right to use their names, you know? Anyway, those shifts / names are unofficial, but with a day or two to actually release the info, it'll be a safe bet.

Speaking of "unofficial"...

Crap. Forgot this week's schedule. Damn.

Friday Dec 16 through Thursday Dec 23
Saturday Dec 17 - 7am to 3pm
Sunday Dec 18 - 7am to 3pm
Monday Dec 19 - 11pm to Tuesday Dec 20 7am
Tuesday Dec 20 - 11pm to Wednesday Dec 21 7am
... 32 hours

Now for the future unofficial schedules.

Friday Dec 24 through Thursday Dec 30
Saturday Dec 24 - 7pm to Sunday Dec 25 7am
Sunday Dec 25 - 7pm to Monday Dec 26 7am
Tuesday Dec 27 - 2pm to 10pm (Green Bay)
... 32 hours (plus holiday pay!)

Friday Dec 30 through Thursday January 5
Friday Dec 30 - 6pm to Saturday Dec 31 6am (Green Bay)
Saturday Dec 31 - 6pm to Sunday Jan 1 6am (Green Bay)
Sunday Jan 1 - 11pm to Monday Jan 2 7am
Monday Jan 2 - 11pm to Tuesday Jan 3 7am
Wednesday Jan 4 - 3pm to 11pm
... 48 hours (plus overtime and holiday pay!)
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:13 am

Burger King and Low Watt
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:10 pm

*sigh*

New girl just quit. All those unofficial schedules can now be disregarded. Supervisor does not have any working schedule for the coming week... hope she makes one out soon, because me and the family sure would like to know how to plan for Christmas.

Oh, this would also mean that the 2nd and 3rd shifts for December 26 are also up in the air, for all concerned parties.

Now if they were to just make me fulltime, or at least use one of the many schedule proposals I came up with, we can cover all available shifts, with the guards we have. But nooooo.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 am

Don't worry. I'm sure your supervisor will pull her fair share of the hours during the holidays... I mean, she always helps out on nights and weekends already!
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:50 am

just released at 8:20 this very morning!

OFFICIAL schedule for Friday Dec 23 through Thursday Dec 30

Saturday Dec 24 - 7a to 3p
Sunday Dec 25 - 7a to 3p (so much for Christmas with the kids!)
Monday Dec 26 - 3p to 11p (keep in mind I'll get home about 11:45p)
Tuesday Dec 27 - 6a to 2p GREEN BAY (so, what, get four hours of sleep before I need to head back out?!)
Wednesday Dec 28 - 11p to Thursday Dec 29 7a

Should there be a rant here? Oh yes, a few actually. But I'm on a time constraint right now, so I'll keep it short.

1. It doesn't take 60 hours to make a freaking schedule for 4 people (3 in you consider that the supervisor only works first shift, M through F)... we shouldn't be getting this damned thing HOURS before the next work week starts.
2. Holiday weekend, people. Sure is a good thing we don't need time to plan things.
3. Supervisor knew about my working GB... WTF is going on with 4 hours in between?!
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Week of Dec 30 through Jan 5

Friday Dec 30 - 2pm to 10pm (Green Bay)
Saturday Dec 31 - 4pm to 10pm (Green Bay)
Sunday Jan 1 - 7am to 3pm
Monday Jan 2 - 7am to 3pm
Tuesday Jan 3 - 3pm to 11pm
Wednesday Jan 4 - 11pm to Thursday Jan 5 7am

...total of 46 hours. Not bad for a part-timer.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Latest UNOFFICIAL schedules

Week of January 7 through January 12

Friday Jan 6th - 3pm to 11pm
Saturday Jan 7th - 7am to 3pm
Sunday Jan 8th - 7am to 3pm
Monday Jan 9th - 3pm to 11pm
Tuesday Jan 10th - 11pm to Wednesday Jan 11th 7am

Week of January 13 through January January 19

Friday Jan 13th - 3pm to 11pm
Saturday Jan 14th - 7am to 3pm
Sunday Jan 15th - 7am to 3pm
Monday Jan 16th - 11pm to Tuesday Jan 17th 7am
Tuesday Jan 17th - 11pm to Wednesday Jan 18th 7am

I love how my supervisor is always saying how she tries to give everyone a weekend off. Seems to me the only person getting these weekends off is her.

EDIT

Came in today, and guess what? The official schedule was changed. Only two changes...

Off Monday
Wednesday Jan 18th - 11pm to Thursday Jan 19th 7am.

*sigh* Last minute bull crap.

Last edited by soothsayer on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cha-cha-cha-changes)
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:32 am

Holy crap, missed some weeks here, huh?

To get things back up to speed...

OFFICIAL
Jan 28 and 29, 7am to 3pm
Jan 30, 3pm to 11pm

OFFICIAL
Feb 4 and 5, 7am to 3pm
Feb 6, 11pm to Feb 7 7am
Feb 9, 7am to 3pm

OFFICIAL
Feb 11 and 12, 7am to 3pm
Feb 13, 3pm to 11pm

OFFICIAL
(Green Bay) Feb 18 thru 19, 6a to 6p
(Green Bay) Feb 20, 6a to 2p
(Marinette) Feb 21, 11pm to Feb 22 7am

UNOFFICIAL
(Green Bay) Feb 24 and 25, 6am to 4pm
(Marinette) Feb 26 and 27, 3p to 11p

UNOFFICIAL
(Marinette) March 2, 3, 4, 5 - 3pm to 11pm
(Marinette) March 6 - 11pm to March 7, 7am

Last edited by soothsayer on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated schedule)
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 am

Don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but I've finally been able to get the company to write a letter (on official letterhead, even!) that states that I am a part time worker who is only supposed to get 16-24 hours, and that I may have more due to under-staffing or vacation / sick days.

This is nice in that I don't think I could convince the State (when it comes time for claiming benefits) that I am only part-time, even though I've been averaging a hell of a lot more than that for many many (many) months.

Second note: I updated the above post, now includes some dates for March.

Third note: Our district office was looking for volunteers to go wherever, whenever needed... if there is a strike someplace and guards are needed, if a new account opens and they need people to set it up, stuff like that. Anyway, I signed up for this back in November. After months, finally something has arisen: At some point in March, I will be staying over in Marshfield, duration unknown. All I know is is that there will be an increase to my pay, a per diem, and hotel lodgings. Woo-hoo! Wonder how this is going to work with my being assigned to two different work sites?
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 am

I haven't posted a schedule since March 6th? Damnation!

Marinette
Saturday April 14 - 7a to 3p
Sunday April 15 - 7a to 3p
Monday April 16 - 11p to 7a (April 17)
Tuesday April 17 - 11p to 7a (April 18)
Thursday April 19 - 3p to 11p
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:59 pm

I just assumed you haven't posted since finally figuring out what you do can't be defined as work. BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Soothsayer's schedule
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: News and Announcements :: Scheduled Activities-
Jump to: