COT2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COT2

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soothsayer's schedule

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:39 am

(geez, saying what I do isn't work. pfft. you deal with my supervisor and say it isn't work.)

Marinette
Saturday April 21 - 7a to 3p
Sunday April 22 - 3p to 11p
Monday April 23 - 3p to 11p
Tuesday April 24 - 11p to 7a (April 25)
Wednesday April 25 - 11p to 7a (April 26)
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:41 pm

You're not supposed to work on your supervisor! EWWWW!
Back to top Go down
http://right here...
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:40 pm

UPDATE!
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Time to update... I won't post this past week's schedule, you guys won't appreciate it. So, I'll post the one that is coming up, more or less.

(reason for the more or less is because our newest guard hiree quit. yay)

MARINETTE
Friday May 4 - 7am to 3pm
Saturday May 5 - 7am to 3pm
Sunday May 6 - 7am to 3pm
Tuesday May 8 - 3pm to 11pm
Wednesday May 9 - 11pm to Thursday May 10 7am

Friday May 11 - 3pm to 11pm
Saturday May 12 - 7am to 3pm
Sunday May 13 - 7am to 3pm
Monday May 14 - 3pm to 11pm
Tuesday May 15 - 11pm to Wed 7am
Wednesday May 16 - 11pm to Thursday 7am

There are supposedly a couple days ion May in which I am to work down in Green Bay. My Marinette supervisor called my GB supervisor and said "I need Soothsayer to stay here." Apparently, my GB supervisor told her "It isn't my problem that you can't hang onto your guards. He's already on the schedule here."

{EDIT}
Change to schedule (after the fact). Wednesday May 9 7pm to Thursday May 10 7am. Wasn't told about this until I arrived for work on Tuesday. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Schedule for the week after the post from above.

MARINETTE
Saturday May 19 - 3p to 11p
Sunday May 20 - 7a to 3pm
Monday May 21 - 3p to 11p
Tuesday May 22 - 3p to 11p
Wednesday May 23 - 11p to Thursday May 24 7a

Funny thing is that, last I heard, I'm supposed to work in Green Bay on the 22nd, 6am to 2pm. Wonder if I'm expected to work both; if so, they better allow some extra drive time.

*sigh* So much for the whole "It isn't my problem that you can't hang onto your guards. He's already on the schedule here" speech my GB supervisor gave.

EDIT: Saturday's hours were changed. Oh, how I love going from 2nd shift to 1st.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:18 pm

MARINETTE

Friday May 25 - 3p to 11p
Saturday May 26 - 7a to 3p
Sunday May 27 - 7a to 3p
Monday May 28 - 3p to 11p
Tuesday May 29 - 11p to Wednesday May 30 7a

Yep, so much for my Green Bay hours. Not that I was looking forward to the drive / gas, but that site pays $2 more an hour. And oh look, yet another 2nd to 1st shift. Methinks I am going to have to voice my displeasure on this; according to the supervisor's training guide, they aren't supposed to do this, as it is bad for morale. Go figure.

EDIT: 2nd on the 25th, 1st on the 27th, 2nd on the 28th... 3rd on the 29th, 30th, and 31st.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:24 pm

MARINETTE

Friday June 1st (morning, carried over from May 31) - 12m to 7a
Saturday June 2nd - 7am to 3pm
Sunday June 3rd - 3pm to 11pm
Monday June 4th - 3pm to 11pm
Tuesday June 5th - 3pm to 11pm
Wednesday June 6th - 11pm to Thursday June 7th 7am
Back to top Go down
LadyLiterature
Mechanic
LadyLiterature

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Thought you only worked part time. Uber Xcited
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:01 am

I know! Seems I am either full or part time, depending on what the company says. For example...

1. Remember when I asked the company to give me a letter stating I'm part time, so I can qualify for state provided benefits? I was hired as a part-timer, but working between 32 and 56 hours a week (Bush "W" wrote into law saying 32 hours is full time, 40 hours is full with benefits). And the company did, explaining that extra hours was due to my picking up the slack when people called in or were on vacation. I have proof that says I'm part-time.

2. I filed a few weeks back to collect partial unemployment... my 32 hours+ a week dropped down to 24 for a week, and I wanted the company to know I was displeased. Unemployment contacted my company, my company then contacted my supervisor wondering why I only got 24 hours. "Because he's only part time" she said. "No, he's full time" they said.

I have yet to receive my partial unemployment. And have yet to hear officially that I'm full-time.

3. I contacted my company, asking that if I am full-time, shouldn't I file some paperwork for the 401K and insurance? Nope... they tell me I'm part-time.

Uber Xcited
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:08 am

Maybe they are calculating the amount of time you are mentally at work? Razz
Back to top Go down
LadyLiterature
Mechanic
LadyLiterature

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Well if they go that route then he wouldn't even be considered employed. taunt 3
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Sheesh, all this, coming from a guy who complains when he has to work one day out of the year!

Although, I will admit, mentally I am not there at all. Makes things easier.
Back to top Go down
LadyLiterature
Mechanic
LadyLiterature

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:12 pm

No no he works about 2 times a year. So because of yesterday and earlier this year he is done working.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Two times a year? Are we talking twice in one shift, or two shifts entirely?
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:56 pm

MARINETTE

Friday, June 8th - 3pm to 11pm
Saturday, June 9th - 11pm to Sunday June 10th 7am
Sunday, June 9th - 11pm to Monday June 11th 7am
Tuesday, June 12th - 7am to 3pm
Wednesday, June 13th - 7am to 3pm
Thursday, June 14th - 2pm to 11pm
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 am

So, this past Sunday I was scheduled to work from 3pm to 11pm. I came in at my normal 20 minutes early, enjoying a nice bowl of menthol pipe tobacco. Signed in at 2:55, at started work… by “work” I mean logging onto various websites. But I was at work.

4pm. The wife calls, at apparently there’s a bunch of stuff happening at home (of which, I am not privy to say). She’s in tears, so I feel as if it is my duty to go back home. I call my supervisor, the only person who wasn’t on the schedule, and ask her to come in, with which she does.

4:15, I’m out of here (after deleting browser history and temporary files).

Jump forward to today, Wednesday. I got home at 11:40pm Tuesday night, having worked 2nd shift. I stay up until 1:30am so I can sleep in a bit, as I have to work 3rd shift Wednesday evening. Sounds right, right?

At 4:50, I get a call from work. My supervisor has called in, using the same excuse I used from Sunday. The very same excuse! Which is rather funny, seeing as how she doesn’t live in the same situation as I do, but that’s neither here nor there. So guess who’s stuck coming in to work for 7am?

So let us try to figure this out: worked 3pm to 11pm last night, drove 40 minutes to get home. Stayed up later than normal. Slept three and a half hours, laid down pissed for another hour. Drove 40 minutes to go back to work, to work 7am to 3pm. Will drive 40 minutes back home, try to get a nap in somewhere (wife works this afternoon / evening)… only to drive back to work for 11pm to 7am.

24 hours of work. Three hours plus of driving. Three and a half hours of sleep. Little over six hours of kid. Not bad for a freaking 40 hour period, huh? Good thing I’m only part-time, I can use the extra hours! (Speaking of which, there is a schedule after this rant).

How the hell dare my supervisor to use my reasoning for getting out of work (which, for the record, was legit), what kind of messed up crap is that? And then to pull that shit, sandwiched between two other shifts, making me work all three shifts within a 36 hour period? Gaah! How many times as she called in, and I’ve covered for her? She never once made up her time… so why the hell is she doing this crap now?!

The real funny part in all this is when I came in this morning, there were two people, two new hires, here for training; these hires will be used for that extra project going on down the road. I called my super, she had no idea they were coming, and told me to tell them to leave, and that she will be calling our district office to find out what’s going on. Oh, how I wish I could hear her telling her boss why she wasn’t at work!

And now… the schedule.

MARINETTE
Saturday June 16 – 7am to 3pm
Sunday June 17 – 7am to 3pm
Monday June 18 – 11pm to 7am Tuesday June 19
Tuesday June 19 – 11pm to 7am Wednesday June 20
Thursday June 21 – 3pm to 11pm
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:49 pm

I would agree with you, but that would require a collective agreement, which I know you're against, especially since it involves your boss, who is a woman and makes more money than you. Since I can't agree with you, I guess I could tell you to go cry me some wetlands...oh... those are screwed too. Sigh... Razz Laughing Rolling Eyes Bash Head
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 am

It's only a collective agreement if you are part of a collective... you are not Borg, and as such, are not able to agree collectively. As if the Borg have a choice how the decide.

Silly Borg.

Anywho, I still haven't determined if my supervisor is a woman or not. As far as I can tell, she may very well be some sexless shadow demon from the Pits of Hades. In the very least she is there to breed discontent and chaos. Why just this very day, she sent out a bitch email for us guards doing something... something in which she told us to do! CHAOS and CONFUSION.

Lastly, cry you a wetland? I would, but since the federal government now controls ALL waterways within the nation (heck, that puddle of weather that collects in your back yard after the snow melts or a good rain? by definition, it's a waterway), it would be pointless for me to do so.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:08 am

These schedules are still up in the air, so I fully expect an edit or three.

MARINETTE

Friday June 22 - 3p to 11p
Saturday June 23 - 7a to 3p
Sunday June 24 - 7a to 3p
Monday June 25 - 11p to Tuesday June 26 7a
Tuesday June 26 - qqp to Wednesday 7a.

MARINETTE
Saturday June 30 - 7a to 3p
Sunday July 1 - 7a to 3p
Monday July 2 - 3p to 11p
Tuesday Jule 3 - 3p to 11p
Wednesday July 4 - 11p to Wednesday July 5 7am

REVISED

Due to a guard being fired (BK), our schedule has been revised. Please note, as my shifts have changed.

MARINETTE

Monday June 18 - 3p to 11p
Tuesday June 19 - 7p to Wednesday June 20 7a
Wednesday June 20 - 3p to 11p

Friday June 22 - 3p to 11p
Saturday June 23 - 7a to 3p
Sunday June 24 - 7a to 3p
Monday June 25 - 11p to Tuesday June 26 7a
Tuesday June 26 - 11p to Wednesday June 27 7a
Thursday June 28 - 3p to 11p
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 am

UPDATE, you mendicant!
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Update? What do you mean, I still have a couple days to go before I'm in need to!

*sigh* Fine fine fine...

Friday July 6th - 3p to 11p
Saturday July 7 - 7a to 3p (amazing... I continuously complain about going from 2nd to 1st, but does it ever change? Nooooooo)
Sunday July 8th - 7a to 3p
Monday July 9th - 3p to 11p
Wednesday July 11 - 11p to July 12 7am

Saturday July 14 - 7a to 3p
Sunday July 15 - 7a to 3p
Monday July 16 - 11p to Tuesday 7a
Tuesday July 17 - 11p to Wednesday 7a
Thursday July 19 - 3p to 11p
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Opps, sorry. I keep forgetting about the revisions posted after current dates. Revisions for dates prior to current dates, so when I look at the end of the post, I think that's as far as it got. My bad. Razz
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:16 am

Friday July 20 - 3p to 11p
Saturday July 21 - 7a to 3p
Sunday July 22 - 7a to 3pm
Monday July 23 - 11p to Tuesday 7a
Tuesday July 24 - 11p to Wed 7a
Thursday July 26 - 3p to 11p

Friday July 27 - 3p to 11p
Sunday July 29 - 7a to 3p
Monday July 30 - 11p to Tuesday 7a
Tuesday July 31 - 11p to Wed 7a
Thursday August 2 - 3p to 11p
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Journeyman
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:42 am

Saturday August 4... 7a to 7p
Sunday August 5... 7a to 7p
Monday August 6... 7p t0 7a Tuesday morning
Tuesday August 7... 7p to 7a Wednesday morning
Thursday August 9... 11p to 7a Friday morning

Saturday August 11... 7a to 7p
Sunday August 12... 7a to 7p
Monday August 13... 7p to 7a Tuesday morning
Tuesday August 14... 7p to 7a Wednesday morning

I told my "supervisor" that I'm pretty much done with this swing shift crap that she's had me on, and that I want to take the 3rd Shift. Know what she said? "I can't make that decision, it'd have to be up to the district office." What? What?! You, my supervisor, don't have the authority to put me on a different shift?

Bullshit.

She did say that she'd email the office and ask, but I told her never mind, that I'll do it. She wasn't to pleased with that. So here's what I think: I think my supervisor doesn't want me to get away from this swing shift crap, mainly because I'm available to work whenever someone calls in sick (fact is, I've always been the only one to come in when someone called in sick) or if someone's on vacation. Also, it'd be easier to hire someone to work 3rd Shift instead of getting someone to come in to work all three shifts in one week.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcrunch
Journeyman
Shadowcrunch

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:52 am

Now now...who was it came in for you when you had a last minute call-in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soothsayer's schedule   Soothsayer's schedule - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soothsayer's schedule
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COT2 :: News and Announcements :: Scheduled Activities-
Jump to: